Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Man, I Stumbled Into This One

After having a BBQ lunch at Erick house, I decided to walk home. It was a beautiful day, I was feeling good, Toph left earlier to play some WOW, and Panda went on a ride with Erick. I love walking through out Chico, you notice so much of the town when you are taking you time to get from point A to point B.

"Hey! Where do you think your going!?"

I was walking past Joe's Bar, it was Veronica, and today was here 25th birthday. So what did I do? I joined the party.


Veronica and I at the University Bar (A.K.A. U Bar)


I love Chico's drink prices. I started a tab at Joe's and the U Bar. When everything was said and done I only spent $27. Not bad to liquor myself, Veronica, and Vanessa. Plus I found a new drink that I like. It's called a "Quick Fuck," and its made with Mellon, amaretto, and Irish cream. Quite tasty and only $3.50.

In the end I bounced before everyone left for LaSalles for more drinks. Happy Birthday Veronica, and thank you for letting me join the party, I had a blast.

No comments: