Saturday, October 28, 2006

What A Beautiful Day

I love California. On a day where half the country is under snow, extreme cold, or rain, we get a day with warm weather and lots of sun. Plus, unlike other Saturdays, I get to enjoy it.

My shift was cut today due to an over budget of +100 hours. So what am I going to do today? Relax.

Here is my plan for this afternoon:

  • Buy a paper

  • Pick up some beer (I'm thinking Alaskan Amber and Lost Coast Great White)

  • Pick up some cherry pipe tobacco

  • Maybe have a cigar

  • Clean my rifle (I haven't cleaned it since I took it to the range)

  • Relax with David and Toph


  • I think I can do all this before I have to go to the costume party with Jenn.

    Oh, and before I forget, remember to set your clocks back one hour tonight.

    No comments: